Most rooms at the Atlantis are pet-friendly suites with efficiency kitchens, and dedicated dining, living, and sleeping areas. All have patios or decks facing the surf, and are non-smoking.
Atlantis Lodge Layout
Double or “D” Unit
King or “K” Unit
Standard Suite or “S” Unit
Large Suite or “L” Unit
Honeymoon Suite or “H” Unit
- Units on the Ground Floor have a view of the ocean but not of the beach.
- Please note that our property does not have an elevator. Rooms and amenities on the Ground Floor (including the pool and beach deck) are wheelchair-accessible.
- You must be at least 25 years of age to make a reservation and check into the Atlantis Lodge. Photo identification is required upon check-in. Guests under the age of 25 must be accompanied either by a parent or a guest over the age of 25.
- The Atlantis accepts pets in our Standard Suites, Large Suites, and Honeymoon Suite (maximum of two pets allowed per suite).
- There is a fee of $15.00 per pet, per day.
- Pets must be on a leash no more than 6 feet long when they are outside (except when swimming in the ocean or inside the Atlantis Lodge Dog Park fence).
- Cleaning up behind your pet(s) and disposing of waste properly is essential. Scoops are located throughout the property and bags / receptacles are provided on the beach deck.
- Aside from the occasional “Hello!” bark, barking is not permitted.
- A complete list of pet rules and guidelines can be found in our in-room information booklet, and here.